Snap!Spend is an online payment system used by teams and clubs to collect dues. Parents can use Snap!Spend to pay these dues online.
When you sign up to pay for a team, you will see a list of payments and due dates that you are responsible for paying. Some payments may be optional and you can choose whether to pay them or not.
You can choose to pay online using your bank/checking account or by using a card.
You have two options for paying online:
- Enroll in AutoPay. If you choose this option, you will be charged automatically on the dates payments are due. Even if you enroll in autopay, you’re still in complete control of when payments are charged (see below). Snap!Spend will also automatically send email notifications 3 days before a payment is charged.
- Pay all now. This will pay all of the payments listed, i.e. pay the balance in full.
You can log in to your account at any time to manage payments. You have the ability to:
- Stop payments from being charged automatically and resume payments when you are ready for them to be charged.
- Request a change in the payment schedule (ie. splitting a payment into two payments, requesting a different due date)
- Change your payment method for any or all unpaid payments.